Sunday, August 16, 2020

Moothon

 I kind of new what I was getting into (a random surfing got me to this movie), even though I am out of this genre for quite some time now. At one point, these kind of movies used to fascinate me - dark, satire, underworld, drugs, red-light district, child trafficking, etc. And usually, I would rate them all as Must-see but off late I am out of them all. So this one did not appeal much to me. Although there was one thing that did seem nice in this - setting being Lakshadweep Islands. Wow, that's breath-taking! First time ever, I saw a movie made out of a tale set in those islands. So beautiful. Rest of the movie took the usual downward trend which movies of this genre usually do. Good direction, casting and acting. Screenplay too, with nice surprises propping up one after the other. Watchable if one likes such stuff.

Rating: Average

Language: Malayalam

No comments: