Tuesday, May 16, 2023

Once Upon a Time... in Hollywood

 Well, I don't know why this movie was made nor what made me watch it. Maybe because its from Quentin Tarantino, and stars Leonardo and Brad Pitt. Looks like there is some tangible truth to it but only on sidelines, otherwise its all fiction. I then came across this link which justifies why QT did this movie the way he did it link. Anyways, definitely you will not miss much if you dont watch it. Total time-pass movie and I am not sure why there were many scenes which we could have done away with - like Brett Lee, Cliff killing his wife, Cliff going to meet George, etc. Film-making is good, since its from QT, and all actors have done great but nothing much in the storyline. Audience tends to get bored especially since it is almost a 3 hour watch. At least I did. Also, I guess there is some humor since genre seems to be 'Comedy' but clearly I was not laughing other than at myself for watching this movie.

Rating: Average

No comments: