Monday, May 25, 2020

Mean Girls 2

And here I go again like the last one - just because the prequel is good doesn't necessarily mean the sequel is going to be just as good. In fact, there is one twist here though. The prequel here is almost exactly the same as the sequel - same story line: newbie to school, just innocent, gets in the way of Plastics, becomes like one of them, realizes the flaw and gets back to being herself. The prequel when I saw was like a decade and half ago and now, decade and half later, this kind of movie doesn't tingle me the way it did back then. Maybe it was even how I saw the prequel and how I saw the sequel. Everything matters. So, again, nothing wrong with the script, the movie, casting, etc. Its just...
Rating: Average

Note: I clocked two movies per day for the last 4 days. Not sure why though. As if there is nothing else better to do. Worst part is none of the 8 movies were a Must-see. In fact, 7 of them were 'Average'.

😞

No comments: