Tuesday, October 28, 2008

MungAru MaLe

Many people will hate me for this but I absolutely loathed this movie. Poor direction, poor dialogues, disgusting jokes, wasted scenes, redundant characters and horrible acting. In some movies, heroes are what film is all about (read Gladiator) but in this movie, everyone other than the hero has acted well and I for one wished to see scenes in the movie without the hero's presence, although its made to look as if the hero is BangArada Manushya. The only thing I liked about this movie is the cinematography of the song sequence set on top of the water falls. With such a thin, used storyline, one wonders how this film became so popular. I guess all credit goes to the cinematographer and the music director. That too didnt impress me much either.

No comments: