Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Baahubali 2

Now that I knew what kind of movie Part 1 was, I had very less expectation. Although again had no intention to see, got to see this movie somehow. It didn't seem all that bad this time. The visual effects portrayed to showcase the strength of Baahubali seemed necessary - although the violence was just as much. Some of the scenes were gripping and excellently depicted. Once again, to sum up the movie in one word - Extravagant! If the movie is really a true story (I am not sure), then it is a pity that such a great person had little or no time to rule the kingdom. Some of the ideas depicted is really innovative - although at times extremely dubious. Extravagant time-pass.
Rating: Good

PS: After watching part 2, I wanted to see part 1 since I hadn't understood some scenes, some characters in 1. Now, it made a whole lot of sense. Part 1 is actually part 2 and vice versa. So much confusion! My views on 1 still remain same - much of the direction seemed dubious although the story is good. War tactics are nice too. 

No comments: